06 April 2011

Glass Dust

Local shaper, mad glasser, and musician by night, K. Mileski putting the finishing touches on my 4th backyard board. The guy is for real, approachable, and passionate about what he does. The 1st time I met him he offered up his shaping room for my future mowing projects. The 2nd time, we shared frosty beverages and I soaked up as much as I could while he rambled on about board design, resin pin lines, imagination, and Florida surf.

number 4

foam, fins n color work by me

glass work by MSF


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your board looks really good!! gaz

e. said...

Beautiful board!

turtle said...

thnx gaz, thnx e. now if only if there were a proper swell to give her a go.

I'm starting to worry N.FL. is turning me into a full-time longboarder.

Oh, and #5 is in the cooker, had to take him up on the shaping bay.

Ryan said...

Hey!
had trouble finding your email in this blogger-controlled enrivron, but wanted to send a thank you for the comment on pcprog. last week; just poured thru your pages here a bit and found myself pretty enthralled...threw it on the sidebar of my blog, hope you dont mind and hope you're well!
send me an email @ ryan@pointconceptsurf.com sometime, would love to have your contact info for who knows why...you seem like a like minded individual, and the more the merrier!!